Discovery Bay Center

1303888-20Discovery Bay Center, finished in 1977, is a fairly large complex with 666 units in total on 42 stories.  Located on the west side of the Waikiki neighborhood on the island of Oahu, Discovery Bay Center is a good buy if you are looking for world-class ocean views from some of the upper levels of the condo.  The Center consists of two towers, the “Endeavor tower” on the Ewa (west) side and the “Resolution Tower” on the Diamond Head (east) side.

There are one and two bedroom homes, several penthouse suites with two bedrooms, and many studio apartments available.  The square footage ranges from 464 square feet for studios to 1,131 square feet for a two bedroom home.  The range of prices for these units are $200,000 to $450,000.  Units, as usual, come with parking and cats (but no dogs) are permitted within the units.  There are four high speed levels to take you up this big high-rise development.  This popular building is completely leasehold ownership. The lease expires in 2039.

The condo is very convenient for eating as there are restaurants within the Discovery Bay commercial segment which include McDonald’s, Subway, Starbucks, Aloha Sushi, and Dynasty Chinese restaurant.  Security features and Intercom, locked lobby, private guards and video monitoring.

Amenities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, exercise room, and BBQ.

Latest Discovery Bay Center Listings

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2201, Honolulu HI 96815

$429,000▼

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2201, Honolulu — Discovery Bay

Big price reduction !!! $100,000 upgrade and tastefully selected furniture. Just like a model room with spectacular ocean, coast l…

  • Beds 2
  • Baths 2.0
  • Tenure LH
  • SqFt. 1,131
  • MLS 1300966

1778 Ala Moana Unit 3704, Honolulu HI 96815

$390,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 3704, Honolulu — Discovery Bay

Great view of Ala Moana Beach, Yacht Harbor and Makiki Mountains from 2/2 unit. Walking distance to Ala Moana Shopping Center, b…

  • Beds 2
  • Baths 2.0
  • Tenure LH
  • SqFt. 1,131
  • MLS 201326430

1778 Ala Moana Unit 3304, Honolulu HI 96815

$389,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 3304, Honolulu — Discovery Bay

Seldom available and beautifully designer furnished with ocean and mountain views. Enclosed lanai to offer large dining area.

  • Beds 2
  • Baths 2.0
  • Tenure LH
  • SqFt. 1,131
  • MLS 1213705

1778 Ala Moana Unit 4013, Honolulu HI 96815

$388,000

1778 Ala Moana Unit 4013, Honolulu — Discovery Bay

Great News! Association owns 62% of beneficial interest. Ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38%. Once completed the …

  • Beds 1
  • Baths 1.0
  • Tenure LH
  • SqFt. 769
  • MLS 1305656

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2511, Honolulu HI 96815

$350,000▼

1778 Ala Moana Unit 2511, Honolulu — Discovery Bay

Rare 2BD/2BA corner end unit # 11′ stack with Ocean and Diamond Head views. Excellent location in Resolution Tower. 3 Blocks to …

  • Beds 2
  • Baths 2.0
  • Tenure LH
  • SqFt. 1,131
  • MLS 1303888